If you are thinking of joining us at one of our Worship Gatherings, here is some information that might be helpful for you to be aware of.
When the church gathers for worship on Sunday mornings there are some deliberate things we do that point to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Worship through Prayer: We pray together corporately at our Worship Gatherings. These prayers include prayers of invitation, confession, and thanksgiving. All are invited to join us in these times.
- Worship through the Word: Each Worship Gathering will involve Scriptural readings as well as a sermon preached by an Elder or someone appointed by the Elders.
- Worship through the Supper: At the Exchange Church we choose to celebrate the Lord's Supper (sometimes called Communion) each time we gather on Sunday. This is a practice we respectfully reserve for those who are Christians.
- Worship through Song: We see worship as a response to who God is and what he has done. Therefore the bulk of our music is done after we hear from the Word and take the Supper.
- Worship through Baptism: Occasionally the Exchange Church will have baptism services where believers are baptized in the manner which Christ commanded his followers. These times will be announced as needed.
The Exchange Church is comprised of people from various walks of life. It is our desire to welcome everyone into our times of worship. We welcome all!
You can expect a warm, friendly, and safe environment for all people. No story is too long, no past is too damaged, no scars are too ugly. It is the love of Christ that fuels our desire to serve and love you wherever you are. And it is that same love that motivates us to help you get to wherever you need to be.
If you have any questions for us please email us: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you this Sunday!